SSC MTS Previous Year Synonyms and Antonyms Pdf Download: For those taking the SSC MTS Test, PDFNOTE has created special course materials on general English antonyms. Students can learn about and practice English Synonyms and Antonyms as part of the SSC MTS Exam General English by SSC MTS Previous Year Vocabulary Pdf using our free online study guide for the SSC MTS Exam.
- Arihant Jee Mains 2023 Previous Years Solved Paper Pdf Download
- SSC Constable GD Syllabus and Previous Question Paper in Hindi & English
- Indian Army Agniveer Previous Year Question Paper Pdf Download
- Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Previous Year Question Paper Pdf Download
- CISF Head Constable Previous Year Question Paper Pdf Download
- The Answer Writing Manual Book Pdf Download for UPSC
- SSC GD GK Question in Hindi PDF Download 2023
SSC MTS Synonyms and Antonyms PDF
While their study advances in class, the SSC MTS Test General English students can use the study material on Synonyms and Antonyms to master every aspect of Antonyms and prepare for exams by completing online test exercises for Antonyms.
SSC MTS Previous Year Advantage:
There are several advantages to practicing previous year question papers of ssc mts previous year vocabulary pdf (Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff) exam:
- Understanding the Exam Pattern: Practicing previous year question papers helps you understand the pattern of the SSC MTS exam. You can get a fair idea of the number of questions, the type of questions, and the distribution of marks.
- Time Management: Solving previous year question papers helps you to manage time during the exam. You can get an idea of how much time you need to allocate for each section and plan your strategy accordingly.
- Identifying Weak Areas: Practicing previous year question papers helps you to identify your weak areas. You can analyze your performance in each section and focus on improving your weak areas.
- Familiarity with Question Types: Practicing previous year question papers helps you become familiar with the type of questions that are asked in the SSC MTS exam. This helps you to be better prepared for the actual exam.
- Confidence Booster: Practicing previous year question papers helps you to build confidence for the actual exam. You can get an idea of your level of preparation and work on improving your weak areas. This boosts your confidence and helps you to perform better in the actual exam.
Overall, practicing previous year question papers, ssc mts Exam vocabulary pdf is a great way to prepare for the SSC MTS exam and increase your chances of success.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2023:
|SSC MTS Exam Pattern: Paper-I|
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Numerical and Mathematical Ability||20||60||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving||20||60|
|General Awareness||25||75||45 minutes|
|English Language and Comprehension||25||75|
- Happy, joyful, delighted, ecstatic
- Big, large, huge, gigantic
- Smart, intelligent, clever, wise
- Brave, courageous, fearless, valiant
- Funny, humorous, amusing, comical
- Happy, sad
- Big, small
- Smart, foolish
- Brave, cowardly
- Funny, serious
- Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, pretty
- Angry, mad, furious, enraged
- Cold, chilly, frosty, icy
- Delicious, tasty, flavorful, savory
- Quiet, silent, hushed, peaceful
- Beautiful, ugly
- Angry, calm
- Cold, hot
- Delicious, tasteless
- Quiet, loud
SSC MTS Previous Year Synonyms and Antonyms Pdf Download
- SSC MTS Previous Year Question Paper PDF in Hindi
- SSC CGL Previous Year Question Paper Pdf Download
- SSC GD Constable Previous Year Question Paper Pdf Free Download
- Bihar Civil Court Previous Year Question Paper Pdf Download
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Previous Year Question Paper Pdf Download
- BSF Head Constable RO & RM Previous Year Question Pdf Download
- 29 Years UPSC IAS/ IPS Prelims General Studies Pdf Topic-wise Solved Papers Download