Tally Practice Exercise With Solutions Pdf Download:- Free PDF download for Tally Practical Assignment with GST Answers. Daily job at Super Success Institute Tally computer training coaching programs. The notes feature in Tally ERP 9 with GST is really helpful for learning and practicing. We discovered that students have trouble locating Tally practice assignments. The practice task in this PDF was put together by the Super Success Institute’s Training Faculty for student self-study.
- 29 Years UPSC IAS/ IPS Prelims General Studies Pdf Topic-wise Solved Papers Download
- English Grammar for Competitive Exams Pdf Free Download
- Arihant Maths Books for Competitive Exams Pdf in Hindi & English Download
- UPSC Civil Services IAS Mains Solved Papers Book Pdf Download
Tally Practice Exercise With Solutions in English
Brief of GST
- Business For Purchase & Sales Of Goods
- Business for Service providing
- Who is Compulsory For GST Registration
- Document Required For GST Registration GST
- What is GSTIN Number
- Types of GST Rates GST Rates
- How GST Apply in Tally
- How GST Apply to Invoice
- SGST (State Tax) & CGST (Central Tax)
- IGST (Interstate Tax) –
- Purchase GST Invoice, Sundry Creditors
- Sale GST Invoice Sundry Debtors
Purchase Invoice with GST (Sundry Creditors)
Tally Questions for Practice With Answers Pdf
- What is the total number of people surveyed?
Answer: 50 people were surveyed.
- How many people prefer coffee over tea?
Answer: 10 people prefer coffee over tea. So, 30 people prefer coffee and 20 people prefer tea.
- What percentage of people prefer a tea?
Answer: To calculate the percentage of people who prefer tea, we can use the following formula:
Percentage = (Number of people who prefer tea / Total number of people surveyed) x 100
Using this formula, we get:
Percentage = (20 / 50) x 100 = 40%
So, 40% of people prefer tea.
- What is the ratio of people who prefer coffee to those who prefer a tea?
Answer: The ratio of people who prefer coffee to those who prefer tea can be expressed as:
Coffee : Tea = 30 : 20
Simplifying this ratio, we get:
Coffee : Tea = 3 : 2
So, the ratio of people who prefer coffee to those who prefer tea is 3: 2.
- How many people need to be surveyed to get a more accurate result with a 95% confidence level and a 5% margin of error?
Answer: To calculate the sample size needed for a more accurate result with a 95% confidence level and a 5% margin of error, we can use the following formula:
Sample size = (Z^2 x p x q) / E^2
where Z is the Z-score for the desired confidence level, p is the proportion of people who prefer coffee (or tea), q is 1-p, and E is the desired margin of error.
For a 95% confidence level, the Z-score is 1.96. Assuming a proportion of 0.5 (since we don’t know the actual proportion of people who prefer coffee or tea), we get:
Sample size = (1.96^2 x 0.5 x 0.5) / 0.05^2
Simplifying this equation, we get:
Sample size = 384.16
Rounding up to the nearest whole number, we get:
Sample size = 385
Tally Practice Exercise With Solutions Pdf Download